Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Believe





I love sharing my story with people! Tonight I was able to talk with an old friend about the Weight Watchers program and how much it has changed my life. I do not get paid to share my story and I do not get commission for telling people I recommend the program, I do it because it worked for me and I strongly believe in it! I forget sometimes how it felt and tonight I was taken back listening to my friends story. It's amazing how much us young moms share! I have had many ups and downs in my journey and, like I was trying to say to my friend, my journey is a constant journey. I am so happy to see that this blog is really reaching out and helping others and I pray that I can continue to help people make it to a healthier lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment