Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let's get Back in Business!

So this is how my morning is starting! As you know, I have really been an advocate for getting healthy, even when I have a trip-up with a cupcake! Philip and I are on a new journey together now and I can not be more excited!

This morning starts Day 1 of my 24 Day Challenge of Advocare. I have tried this before, but I did not have the desire to continue with it or the support of my spouse, and this takes some support! My initial reaction to Advocare was that I had to keep it on the down low because I work for Weight Watchers, BUT, guess what? This is to help me become even healthier by adding supplements that I do not get from my food and what better thing to do then become healthier right?

I am excited to start this journey with Philip and see where God takes us in all this. I started drinking Spark energy drinks made by Advocare back in February along with Omega 3 and Catalysts and signed up as a distributor just for the discount. We have now taken another look at it thank to some close friends of ours who are our advisers, and are now taking the leap of faith to trust in this product more the ever and make it more then just a discount, but a means to support our family! I encourage people to look into these amazing supplements to help them get healthier. Yes, you can go down to GNC and buy what they believe is better then our supplements, or go and get your buy one get one free vitamins from Walgreens, but I believe you get what you pay for.

I know that I said I would blog 365 days and have been off the charts for nearly two weeks now, but I am back and I want you to help keep me accountable for at least these next 24 days as I dive into this challenge. Prayers appreciated!  

No comments:

Post a Comment