Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Accountable to who?

I have found that the best way to do anything is to have a buddy. A Weight Watchers buddy, a workout buddy, and just a buddy to talk to and have fun!

Tonight I had the joy of spending time with a good friend at the gym. We were there for about an hour and thankfully it didn't feel that way!  The whole time we were able to talk and just enjoy the company. If it weren't for my workout buddy I don't believe I would have gone.

In all aspects of life we need support from everyone around us to achieve our goals, weather it be for weight loss or whatever it may be. Ultimately you should answer to yourself but it's always great to reach out to someone to support you! Stop making excuses and get out and get moving!

“Every excuse I ever heard made perfect sense to the person who made it. ”
― Dr. Daniel T. Drubin

No comments:

Post a Comment